PRESS RELEASES AND MATERIALS
The Seeds of Change Foundation will proudly answer any questions about our projects, partners, and operational plans. Seeds of Change is always looking for ways to share our story and raise awareness for important social and environmental issues. To aid in our mission, projects, or for further information, please view the materials below and contact us at PublicRelations@SOCFUsa.org
- Mid-Day News Online, May 31, 2015: Incomplete Orphanage Provides Shelter to 30 Nepal Earthquake Victims
- Crowdfunders Magazine, May 7, 2015: Sparking Social Change With Sustainable Growth and Education
- Holcim Foundation Organization, April, 28, 2015: Lali Gurans Project Updates
- Arch Daily Architecture News, December 8, 2013: MOS Architects Take on Humanitarian Design in Nepal
- Australian Design Review, November 1, 2013: Reframing Concrete in Nepal
- 2013 American Institute of Architects Award for Design and Sustainability - Lali Gurans Orphanage and Library
- 2014 Holcim Foundation Regional Awards, Silver Award, Asia Pacific Region - Lali Gurans Orphanage and Library
- 2015 Holcim Foundation Global Awards, Nominated, Top Global 15 projects - Lali Gurans Orphanage and Library
Videos AND PHOTOS
Children should be seen as a truly renewable resource for the future of our planet. We as humans should have a sense of reverence for Earth. Very few things are impossible if we work together to find solutions. Only by working together will these problems cease to exist.
-Christopher Gish, President and Founder
We are all undeniably bonded by a global community. I look to the forest, and think of how when any one part of a tree starts to die, the entire tree is put at risk; the whole forest is affected. Likewise, if humanity neglects its common roots-- the very nature of our social connectivity-- we jeopardize our world. However, by nurturing all branches of our international family, we all share from that strength. We all grow stronger by nature. We are all in this together; and together, we can plant the seeds of change.
-Peter Kitzes, Executive Director
Selected Entries from the Founder's Blog
For more information on the policies, practices, and mission of the Seeds of Change Foundation, or to help us raise awareness and support sustainable projects for global communities, please contact us PublicRelations@SOCFUsa.org or at P.O. Box 103051 Denver, CO 80250.