Welcome to The Seeds of Change FoundatioN
Seeds of Change is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of sustainable technologies, educational development and environmental reform. Working with countries struggling with social and environmental conflict, Seeds of Change seeks to bridge the gap between problems devastating local communities and sources of practical long-term solutions. By promoting sustainability and education, Seeds of Change seeks to spark social progress for stagnated societies in dire need of positive change.
EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS
- Rehabilitating abused and neglected children with safe shelter, support systems, and creative educational resources, Seeds of Change believes all children are our single greatest resource for fostering a happy, healthy, united global community. In as much, The Foundation seeks to inspire children to realize their potential by encouraging them to pursue their dreams through a loving family environment.
- Sparking social change and economic growth through the promotion of educational development in third-world nations struggling with limited or decades outdated educational resources. The Seeds of Change Foundation will continuously work to enrich societies through on-going international outreach programs designed to empower disenfranchised communities.
- Promoting proper physical and mental healthcare to ensure the happiness and prosperity of children, communities, and neighboring nations currently lacking modern medical resources. Seeds of Change is especially dedicated to areas of the world struggling with constant pollution, war, corruption, famine, drought and disease.
- Utilizing modern environmentally friendly technologies to revitalize threatened local environments and natural resources. By promoting easily affordable, accessible, eco-friendly technologies, Seeds of Change is determined to help struggling communities produce all of a community's food, water, fuel, and electricity needs locally and independently. This will foster healthier lives and economic growth for local children, families, and businesses.
- Raising awareness for developing societies to afford them every opportunity to gain strong footing in both local and global economies. Seeds of Change works only with socially-responsible partners and programs to ensure the universal understanding that all people are equally important members of our shared global community.
- Enforcing absolute operational transparency, ethical program management, and social and environmental consciousness. Seeds of Change seeks to allow social and systematic change through the open-source sharing of all our programs and technologies upon their completion and implementation.